Founded in 2000, Garson & Shaw is a leader in the textile recycling industry. We take pride in our well-developed knowledge of the markets and a reputation as a reliable, ethical trading partner. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and employ a multilingual staff that caters to our clients’ communication needs—in English, Spanish, French, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovak, and Czech languages.
In the U.S., only about 15% of discarded clothing is recycled—and the rest of the world isn’t much better. This means that billions of pounds of slightly used clothes, shoes, bags and household items are ending up in the trash when they could be reused or recycled!
Garson & Shaw connects the things you have and no longer need, with people who can use them. It’s our business to give used clothing a second life.
We work with thrift stores, charities and for-profit collection companies to recycle millions of pounds of clothes, shoes and household items. Recyclers can feel good knowing that their used items are finding a new home through Garson & Shaw.
The clothing we sell can go anywhere in the world. Affordable clothing options are in high demand, almost everywhere.
Your items could fill a vintage store in Europe, or be made into insulation for a car manufacturer in the United States, or create entrepreneurial opportunities for women in an open-air market in Kenya. Any way you slice it, recycling clothes create jobs and opportunities—and is good for the planet.
Over 70% of the world wears secondhand clothing! When you recycle, your items can make someone else just as happy as you were while you used them.
Garson & Shaw is known for our experienced, reliable and respected sales team. We offer:
- High-quality products at competitive prices. A reliable supply of used clothing and shoes and updates about new products.
- Single loads, as well as larger contracts, are available for purchase.
- Dedicated sales representatives who will manage your purchases from start to finish. In most cases, our reps will be able to speak your language and have special knowledge of your market.
- Assistance with logistics management and documentation. With over 15 years of experience, our staff can manage almost any request.
- Working with G&S allows you to concentrate on your sales or sorting business – we take care of the supply in close co-operation with you.
And remember, you can always get in contact with us!