WHAT IS IT?
QU’EST-CE QUE C’EST
Combined Loads may include:
- Jouets mous (peluches).
- Hard Toys (plastic toys up to 12 inches tall, soft toys with batteries).
- Infant Products (strollers, bassinets, playpens, walkers, baby carriers, hard toys over 24 inches, high chairs)
- Sporting Goods (scooters, tricycles, balls, racquets, skate boards, helmets, life jackets (no golf equipment)
- Plasticware (plastic products, tupperware, plates, bowls, drink/sports bottles, serving dishes, ice cube trays, cutting boards, utensils, storage containers, buckets etc.).
- Kitchenware (metal and wood products, pots, pans, lids, bowls, cutlery, utensils, kettles etc.).
- Backpacks (school bags, sport bags, fanny packs, soft sided coolers, carrying cases, brief-cases).
- Purses & Handbags (leather and leather-like).
- Belts (leather, leather-like, suspenders).
- Luggage (large and small suitcases, carry-on bags, briefcases, cosmetic cases).
- Shoes (mixed shoes)